Largest Verdict in a Personal Injury case
in Pennsylvania history
Largest-ever compensatory verdict
Then-second largest Product
Liability verdict in U.S. history
Auto Accident Verdict
Largest single-victim fatality settlement
Civil Rights verdict
- Watch Here For Kline & Specter News Alerts
- On TV ⇒ Kline & Specter files suit in unnecessary stent procedure case
- Suit filed in Seton Hill University bus crash
- Firm wins record $105 million settlement in power line death case
- On TV ⇒ Tom Kline comments on possible PSU victim settlements
- Tom Kline argues before appellate panel vs. cap on jury awards
- Specter, Baldwin, Guerrini $109 million verdict among U.S.Top 10
- On TV ⇒ Tom Kline comments on kidnap case
- Tom Kline named 2013 Best Philadelphia Medical Malpractice Lawyer
- Seven at Kline & Specter named "Best Lawyers in America"
- Specter sues city over captivity and torture of 10-year-old girl
- High Court refuses case, $8.75M verdict vs. Ford stands
- Kline & Specter files suit on behalf of Eagles' Jason Peters
- Eleven at Kline & Specter selected as "Super Lawyers"
- Tom Kline named No. 1 PA lawyer 9th straight year
- Kline & Specter Courtroom dedicated at Penn Law School
- Waldenberger wins $3M verdict in cancer case
- On TV ⇒The Kline & Specter Squash Center opens at Drexel University
- Kline, Caputo win $14M verdict in Pennsbury school bus accident case
- On TV ⇒ Tom Kline interviewed on Penn State case by CNN, MSNBC ...
- Kline & Specter named No. 1 Product Liability Firm in the United States
- Specter, Safier, Williams win $17.5M med-mal verdict
- On TV ⇒ Shanin Specter comments on the Ellison case, CBS3
- Guerrini wins $15M verdict in teen's death
- Specter featured on Super Lawyers magazine cover
- Tom Kline again No. 1 in PA, firm has nine named Super Lawyers
- PA Superior Court panel upholds $8.75M Blumer verdict
- Kline & Specter wins largest-ever Erie personal injury verdict, $21.6M
- Michael Smerconish joins Kline & Specter
- On TV ⇒ Kline, Inscho, Baldwin obtain $1.8M in psychologist sex case
- Kline & Specter named among Best Law Firms in U.S.
- Trunk, Zakeosian win $11.7 million against PHA and property manager
- Kline, Specter named among nation's 500 "Leading Lawyers"
- On TV ⇒ ESPN features the Plevretes case, Shanin Specter
- Best Lawyers names Tom Kline No. 1 Phila. personal injury attorney
- See more Kline & Specter stories in the news
Denture Cream Lawsuits
Pennsylvania - New Jersey - Delaware - New York - Nationwide
Denture products containing zinc have been pulled from the market because the denture creams have been associated with crippling nerve damage. In some cases, long-term users of the product have found their ability to use their hands or walk severely impeded.
Kline & Specter, P.C., is filing lawsuits against denture cream manufacturers because of debilitating effects suffered by people who used products containing zinc, such as the Procter & Gamble brand Fixodent and various products bearing drugstore labels.
If you or a loved one suffered severe neurological symptoms after using one of these products, you should contact a Fixodent or denture cream attorney immediately.
Kline & Specter, with some 30 attorneys, including several who are also doctors, is one of the nation's leading law firms currently handling denture cream cases across the country. The firm is liaison counsel for the cases and leaders in the litigation, with many of the cases centered in Philadelphia. Kline & Specter has extensive experience in winning large verdicts and settlements in product liability cases. (See our Major Victories)
The denture cream products can over the long-term cause a buildup of zinc in the body which prevents the necessary absorption of copper, which in turn can produce neurological symptoms. Products pulled from the market account for more than one-fourth of those used by an estimated 30 million denture wearers in the United States.
One such user was Diann Jones, a Kline & Specter client, who began using a Poligrip product after suffering gum disease during pregnancy and having her teeth extracted in April 2001. Six years later, Jones, of St. Clair, Pa., began having difficulty doing her job as a machine operator and production floor supervisor, at first losing feeling in her feet, then losing her balance and falling when her knees and ankles gave out. She was diagnosed with zinc overload and copper deficiency and now, at 44 years old, she must use a walker, cannot bend her fingers for long periods and has constant pain in both legs.
Kline & Specter in the News
- Phila. Mass Tort cases being concluded expeditiously, The Legal Intelligencer 3/9/11
- Zinc in dental adhesives can cause "horrific injuries," lawyer says, Philadephia Daily News 3/10/10
- Tom Kline speaks on the danger of denture creams, CBS 3 3/10/10 (Watch Video)
- Tom Kline files suit in denture cream case, CBS 3 3/8/10 (Watch Video)
Denture Cream News
Kline & Specter handles cases in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and New York and Nationwide, working with local attorneys in states outside PA, NJ and NY.
In Pennsylvania, Kline & Specter handles cases in and around: Allentown, Altoona, Bethlehem, Chester, Doylestown, Drexel Hill, Easton, Erie, Greensburg, Harrisburg, Hazleton, Johnstown, Lancaster, Levittown, McCandless, McKeesport, Monroeville, Norristown, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Pottstown, Radnor, Reading, Scranton, State College, West Chester, Wilkes-Barre, Williamsport and York.
In New Jersey, the firm handles cases in and around: Atlantic City, Bayonne, Brick Township, Camden, Cherry Hill, Clifton, Edison, Elizabeth, Fort Lee, Jersey City, Lakewood, Millville, Newark, New Brunswick, Paterson, Pennsauken, Plainfield, Toms River, Trenton, Union, Vineland, Voorhees and Willingboro.