Largest Verdict in a Personal Injury case
in Pennsylvania history
Largest-ever compensatory verdict
Then-second largest Product
Liability verdict in U.S. history
Auto Accident Verdict
Largest single-victim fatality settlement
Civil Rights verdict
- Watch Here For Kline & Specter News Alerts
- Andy Stern representing woman trapped in building collapse
- Tom Kline named No. 1 PA Super Lawyer record 10th straight year
- 14 at Kline & Specter named Super Lawyers, Specter in Top 10 again
- On TV ⇒ Kline & Specter files suit in unnecessary stent procedure case
- Suit filed in Seton Hill University bus crash
- Firm wins record $105 million settlement in power line death case
- On TV ⇒ Tom Kline comments on possible PSU victim settlements
- Tom Kline argues before appellate panel vs. cap on jury awards
- Specter, Baldwin, Guerrini $109 million verdict among U.S.Top 10
- On TV ⇒ Tom Kline comments on kidnap case
- Tom Kline named 2013 Best Philadelphia Medical Malpractice Lawyer
- Seven at Kline & Specter named "Best Lawyers in America"
- Specter sues city over captivity and torture of 10-year-old girl
- High Court refuses case, $8.75M verdict vs. Ford stands
- Kline & Specter files suit on behalf of Eagles' Jason Peters
- Kline & Specter Courtroom dedicated at Penn Law School
- Waldenberger wins $3M verdict in cancer case
- On TV ⇒The Kline & Specter Squash Center opens at Drexel University
- Kline, Caputo win $14M verdict in Pennsbury school bus accident case
- On TV ⇒ Tom Kline interviewed on Penn State case by CNN, MSNBC ...
- Kline & Specter named No. 1 Product Liability Firm in the United States
- Specter, Safier, Williams win $17.5M med-mal verdict
- On TV ⇒ Shanin Specter comments on the Ellison case, CBS3
- Guerrini wins $15M verdict in teen's death
- PA Superior Court panel upholds $8.75M Blumer verdict
- Kline & Specter wins largest-ever Erie personal injury verdict, $21.6M
- Michael Smerconish joins Kline & Specter
- On TV ⇒ Kline, Inscho, Baldwin obtain $1.8M in psychologist sex case
- Kline & Specter named among Best Law Firms in U.S.
- Trunk, Zakeosian win $11.7 million against PHA and property manager
- Kline, Specter named among nation's 500 "Leading Lawyers"
- On TV ⇒ ESPN features the Plevretes case, Shanin Specter
- Best Lawyers names Tom Kline No. 1 Phila. personal injury attorney
- See more Kline & Specter stories in the news
Best Lawyers-Personal Injury Litigator of the year 2009
Tom Kline was named Philadelphia Personal Injury Litigator of the Year for 2009 by the publication Best Lawyers, the nation’s oldest peer-review publication for the legal profession.
For the first time ever, Best Lawyers decided to name Lawyers of the Year in six high-profile practice areas and in certain large legal communities, with Kline becoming the first in Philadelphia to win for the Personal Injury category. The honor was based on “a particularly high level of recognition from fellow attorneys.”
In selecting its top lawyers, Best Lawyers conducted surveys among thousands of leading lawyers who confidentially evaluated their professional peers. For the latest edition of The Best Lawyers in America (2010), in which Kline is also listed, evaluations were based on more than two million detailed evaluations of lawyers by other lawyers.
Kline’s selection as Philadelphia’s top personal injury attorney will be announced officially on Jan. 30, 2009 in a supplement to The Philadelphia Inquirer. The magazine will also be distributed to readers of The Legal Intelligencer and will be featured on Law.com.
Best Lawyers has over the past 25 years helped lawyers and clients find legal counsel in unfamiliar jurisdictions or unfamiliar specialties. Other Kline & Specter attorneys listed in Best Lawyers in America include Shanin Specter, who has been listed since Kline & Specter was formed in 1995, Lee Balefsky and Andy Stern.