Largest Verdict in a Personal Injury case
in Pennsylvania history
Largest-ever compensatory verdict
Then-second largest Product
Liability verdict in U.S. history
Auto Accident Verdict
Largest single-victim fatality settlement
Civil Rights verdict
- Watch Here For Kline & Specter News Alerts
- Andy Stern representing woman trapped in building collapse
- Tom Kline named No. 1 PA Super Lawyer record 10th straight year
- 14 at Kline & Specter named Super Lawyers, Specter in Top 10 again
- On TV ⇒ Kline & Specter files suit in unnecessary stent procedure case
- Suit filed in Seton Hill University bus crash
- Firm wins record $105 million settlement in power line death case
- On TV ⇒ Tom Kline comments on possible PSU victim settlements
- Tom Kline argues before appellate panel vs. cap on jury awards
- Specter, Baldwin, Guerrini $109 million verdict among U.S.Top 10
- On TV ⇒ Tom Kline comments on kidnap case
- Tom Kline named 2013 Best Philadelphia Medical Malpractice Lawyer
- Seven at Kline & Specter named "Best Lawyers in America"
- Specter sues city over captivity and torture of 10-year-old girl
- High Court refuses case, $8.75M verdict vs. Ford stands
- Kline & Specter files suit on behalf of Eagles' Jason Peters
- Kline & Specter Courtroom dedicated at Penn Law School
- Waldenberger wins $3M verdict in cancer case
- On TV ⇒The Kline & Specter Squash Center opens at Drexel University
- Kline, Caputo win $14M verdict in Pennsbury school bus accident case
- On TV ⇒ Tom Kline interviewed on Penn State case by CNN, MSNBC ...
- Kline & Specter named No. 1 Product Liability Firm in the United States
- Specter, Safier, Williams win $17.5M med-mal verdict
- On TV ⇒ Shanin Specter comments on the Ellison case, CBS3
- Guerrini wins $15M verdict in teen's death
- PA Superior Court panel upholds $8.75M Blumer verdict
- Kline & Specter wins largest-ever Erie personal injury verdict, $21.6M
- Michael Smerconish joins Kline & Specter
- On TV ⇒ Kline, Inscho, Baldwin obtain $1.8M in psychologist sex case
- Kline & Specter named among Best Law Firms in U.S.
- Trunk, Zakeosian win $11.7 million against PHA and property manager
- Kline, Specter named among nation's 500 "Leading Lawyers"
- On TV ⇒ ESPN features the Plevretes case, Shanin Specter
- Best Lawyers names Tom Kline No. 1 Phila. personal injury attorney
- See more Kline & Specter stories in the news
Hon. Sheldon C. Jelin Portrait Presentation
Judge Sheldon C. Jelin and his wife, Andrea Hoffman Jelin,
look on as Tom Kline speaks at the portrait presentation.
Tom Kline was as a featured speaker at the portrait presentation for former Philadelphia Common Pleas Judge Sheldon C. Jelin in a ceremony in Courtroom 653 City Hall conducted Dec. 14, 2010.
Kline noted Jelin’s many years of dedicated service, first as a judge in the Family Court Division, where he served from 1988 to 1994, and later in the criminal and civil courts. He retired at the end of 2010.
“When the portrait of Judge Jelin hangs in this historic courthouse, those of us who know him well will look up and smile, having been fortunate to know this wonderful public servant to whom lawyers and litigants literally looked up to,” Kline said at the ceremony. “We are proud to continue to call him Judge Jelin two decades later.”
Also speaking at the portrait presentation were Common Pleas President Judge Pamela Pryor Dembe; Common Pleas Judge Sandra Mazer Moss, coordinating judge of the Complex Litigation Program; Pennsylvania Superior Court Senior Judge D. Webster Keogh; and Andrea Hoffman Jelin, the judge’s wife, who presented the portrait along with other family members. Presiding at the ceremony was Common Pleas President Judge Pamela Pryor Dembe.