Largest Verdict in a Personal Injury case
in Pennsylvania history
Largest-ever compensatory verdict
Then-second largest Product
Liability verdict in U.S. history
Auto Accident Verdict
Largest single-victim fatality settlement
Civil Rights verdict
- Click Here For Kline & Specter News Alerts
- Kline, Guerrini, Williams win $11.6M premises liability settlement (click here)
- Study: Kline & Specter tops in major PA verdicts, settlements (click here)
- Kline & Specter settles first Penn State sexual abuse case (click here)
- Kline & Specter wins settlement for Eagles' Jason Peters (click here)
- Andy Stern comments on building collapse video (click here)
- David Inscho wins $1.7M verdict in infant death case (click here)
- Tom Kline named No. 1 PA Super Lawyer record 10th straight year
- 14 at Kline & Specter named Super Lawyers, Specter in Top 10 again
- On TV ⇒ Kline & Specter files suit in unnecessary stent procedure case
- Firm wins record $105 million settlement in power line death case
- Tom Kline argues before appellate panel vs. cap on jury awards
- Specter, Baldwin, Guerrini $109 million verdict among U.S.Top 10
- Tom Kline named 2013 Best Philadelphia Medical Malpractice Lawyer
- Seven at Kline & Specter named "Best Lawyers in America"
- Specter sues city over captivity and torture of 10-year-old girl
- Kline & Specter Courtroom dedicated at Penn Law School
- On TV ⇒The Kline & Specter Squash Center opens at Drexel University
- Kline, Caputo win $14M verdict in Pennsbury school bus accident case
- Kline & Specter named No. 1 Product Liability Firm in the United States
- Specter, Safier, Williams win $17.5M med-mal verdict
- On TV ⇒ Shanin Specter comments on the Ellison case, CBS3
- Guerrini wins $15M verdict in teen's death
- Kline & Specter named among Best Law Firms in U.S.
- Trunk, Zakeosian win $11.7 million against PHA and property manager
- Kline, Specter named among nation's 500 "Leading Lawyers"
- On TV ⇒ ESPN features the Plevretes case, Shanin Specter
- Best Lawyers names Tom Kline No. 1 Phila. personal injury attorney
- See more Kline & Specter stories in the news
Whistleblower cases involving fraud or corruption against government programs and agencies can be complex and difficult endeavors. An attorney experienced in these matters can help ease the process and ensure a just reward for courageous citizens who undertake whistleblower actions.
Kline & Specter, P.C., has some 30 highly skilled attorneys, a number of whom have worked as government prosecutors and have won major verdicts and settlements. The firm provides free case evaluations in assisting average citizens with the complexities of whistleblower cases, also known as qui tam actions.
If you or someone you know has information of false or fraudulent claims filed with the government, you may qualify as a whistleblower and should contact a whistleblower attorney today!
In whistleblower cases, it is critical to file lawsuits as quickly as possible. The government applies a “first to file” rule, meaning that the first person who brings a qui tam suit – and only the first person – is entitled to the government reward, which can reach millions of dollars.
Kline & Specter currently represents clients in a number of U.S. False Claims Act cases filed under seal in courts around the country as well as clients with claims filed under the Internal Revenue Service’s whistleblower program. Our qui tam cases involve fraud on government programs, including, but not limited to, schemes by large health care companies and institutions to defraud Medicare and Medicaid.
To learn more, visit our whistleblower site at www.attorneysforwhistleblowers.com or contact a qui tam lawyer for a no cost/no obligation review of your potential case.