Among the latest product recalls announced by the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) are the following products:
- FoodService Products, food service beverage cups and mugs (burn hazard - 111,000)
- Sakar International Inc. Digital Concepts compact travel chargers (electric shock hazard - 48,000)
- ECHO Inc., gas powered backpack blowers (fire hazard - 16,000)
- American Honda Motor Company (laceration hazard - 14,000)
- Papa Bear Loungeabouts, LLC, plus children's pajamas and sleepwear. (burn hazard - 10,000)
- Kelty, Kelty single and double jogging strollers (posing a fall and injury hazard - 3,000)
Click here to find an attorney to handle a Product Liability lawsuit or a Dangerous Toy lawsuit in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, New Jersey and nationwide.