Among the latest product recalls announced by the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) are the following products:
- Black Diamond Recalls to Inspect 1.16 million Carabiners Due to Fall Hazard
- Specialized Bicycle Components Recalls 110,000 Headlights and Taillights Due to Fire and Burn Hazards
- Toshiba Recalls 101,000 Laptop Computer Battery Packs Due to Burn and Fire Hazards
- GE Lighting Recalls 35,000 High-Intensity LED Replacement Lamps Due to Impact Hazard
- IKEA Recalls 30,600 Floor and Table Lamps due to Shock Hazard
- E North America Expands Recall to 36,500 of Fan Heaters Due to Fire Hazard; Sold Exclusively at H-E-B
Please call us at 800-243-1100 to speak with an attorney about a dangerous product injury or death. Kline & Specter represents children and families that have been harmed by dangerous prodcts in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware and across the U.S.