Among the latest product recalls announced by the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) are the following:
- CR Brands – (83,000) Mean Green cleaner and degreaser products due to chemical hazard
- La-Z-Boy – (4,000) control wands sold with Silver Luxury Lift chairs over burn hazard
- Primal Vantage – (1,000) Hunter’s tree stands due to fall hazards
- NPD Furniture – (250) Dining Chairs due to falling hazard
- Johnson Health Tech – (140) Matrix Fitness strength training machines over risk of impact injury, laceration and fall hazards.
Click here to find an attorney to handle a product liability lawsuit in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware and nationwide.