Among the latest product recalls announced by the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) are the following:
- Family Dollar Stores- (254,000) Tough Treadz Auto Carrier Toy Sets due to laceration hazard.
- Sunbeam- (34,000) Oil filled heaters due to scald hazard.
- Lifesmart – (17,000) Lifepro brand portable mini space heaters over electrical shock hazard.
- Performance Packaging- (6000) Children’s food pouch attachments for choking hazards.
- LS Import – (660) Airplane and Butterfly push toys due to choking hazard.