Among the latest product recalls announced by the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) are the following products:
- DeVilbiss Air Power Co Recalls Air Compressors Due to Fire Hazard - 460,000
- Meijer Stores Recalls Bicycles Due to Fall Hazard - About 68,000
- BatteriesPlus Expands Recall of Battery Packs Used with Cordless Tools Due to Explosion Hazard - 65,300
- Cost Plus Recalls Silk Floor Mats Due to Laceration Hazard; Sold Exclusively at Cost Plus World Market - 17,000
- Avalanche Airbags Recalled by Snowpulse Due to Risk of Injury - 1,200
- Specialized Bicycle Components Expands Recall of Bike Brake Levers Due to Crash Hazard – 100
Click here to find an attorney to handle a Product Liability lawsuit or a Dangerous Toy lawsuit in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, New Jersey and nationwide.