Among the latest product recalls announced by the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) are the following products:
- Energizer Recalls Night Lights Due to Burn Hazard; Sold Exclusively at Target - 260,000
- CareBears Pacifier Recalled by IDM Group Due to Choking Hazard - 119,000
- Zest Garden Recalls Wilson & Fisher Bistro Sets Due to Fall Hazard; Sold Exclusively at Big Lots Stores - 22,500
- Kawasaki Recalls Recreational Off-Highway Vehicles Due to Injury, Death Hazard - 7,000
- Mansfield Plumbing Products Recalls Bathtubs, Whirlpools and Air Massage Bathtubs Due to Fall Hazard – 100
Click here to find an attorney to handle a Product Liability lawsuit or a Dangerous Toy lawsuit in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, New Jersey and nationwide.