Among the latest product recalls announced by the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) are the following products:
- Gree Reannounces Dehumidifier Recall Due to Serious Fire and Burn Hazards; More Fires and Property Damage Reported. 2.5 million units recalled.
- Office Depot Recalls 1,400,000 Gibson Leather Task Chairs Due to Fall Hazard
- Nest Labs Recalls to Repair 440,000 Nest Protect Smoke + CO Alarms Due to Failure to Sound Alert
- 113,000 Adult Portable Bed Handles Recalled by Bed Handles Inc. Due to Entrapment and Strangulation Hazards; Three Deaths Reported
- Exmark Recalls 5,300 Quest ZRT Riding Mowers Due to Loss of Steering Control and Crash Hazard
- Lakeshore Learning Materials Recalls 2,000 Bristle Builders for Toddlers Play Sets Due to Choking Hazard
- StyleCraft Recalls Upholstered Benches Due to Fall Hazard; Sold Exclusively at HomeGoods700
Click here to find an attorney to handle a Product Liability lawsuit or a Dangerous Toy lawsuit in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, New Jersey and nationwide.