Among the latest product recalls announced by the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) are the following products:
- Lithonia Lighting Recalls 1.7 million Emergency Lights Due to Fire Hazard
- Sunbeam Recalls 151,600 Holmes Ceramic Heaters Due to Fire Hazard
- Hamilton Beach Recalls 3,890 Baby Food Makers Due to Small Parts Hazard
- Trident Recalls 3,660 Ultraviolet Sanitation Systems for Pools Due to Fire Hazard
- 1,400 Children’s Pajamas Recalled by Empress Arts Due to Violation of Federal Flammability Standards
- Precision Shooting Recalls 2,800 Crossbows Due to Injury Hazard; Can Fire Unexpectedly
Click here to find an attorney to handle a Product Liability lawsuit or a Dangerous Toy lawsuit in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, New Jersey and nationwide.