Among the latest product recalls announced by the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) are the following products:
- Mayborn USA Recalls to Repair 28,500 Baby Monitors Due to Strangulation Hazard
- Philips Lighting Recalls 7,500 Lightolier Glass Lenses Due to Laceration Hazard
- Metabo Recalls 4,300 Electric Angle Grinders Due to Laceration Hazard
- Far East Brokers Recall 4,000 Glass Beverage Dispenser Set Due to Injury Hazard
- Pottery Barn Recalls 1,000 Bar Stools Due to Fall Hazard
- Kawasaki Recalls 11,000 Teryx4 Recreational Off-highway Vehicles Due to Injury Hazard
Click here to find an attorney to handle a Product Liability lawsuit or a Dangerous Toy lawsuit in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, New Jersey and nationwide.