Among the latest product recalls announced by the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) are the following products:
- Office Depot and Swinton Avenue TradingBiella Leather Desk Chairs (fall hazard - 307,000)
- SR Suntour, GT, Giant and Trek bicycles with SR Suntour suspension forks (fall and crash hazard -17,000)
- Nan Far Woodworking Co. Ltd., Rockland Furniture drop-side cribs (strangulation or suffocation hazards -16,700)
- Lakeshore Learning Materials Feels Real baby dolls (choking hazard - 3,900)
- Public Bikes Inc., 2010 through 2012 Model Year Bicycles (fall hazard - 4,100)
- Viking Range Corporation, Viking dishwashers (fire hazard - 2,000)
Click here to find an attorney to handle a Product Liability lawsuit or a Dangerous Toy lawsuit in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, New Jersey and nationwide.