Among the latest product recalls announced by the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) are the following products:
- Scott, Trek Recall 125,200 Bicycles with SR Suntour Front Forks Due to Crash Hazard
- Coravin Recalls 65,640 to Repair Wine Access System Due to Laceration Hazard
- Wolf Steel Recalls 3000 Napoleon Propane Gas Fireplaces Due to Laceration Hazard
- Winco Recalls 4,500 kits of Contraband 24 Canister Shell Fireworks Kit Due to Impact, Burn Hazards
- Roland Recalls 640 Digital Pianos Due to Electrical Shock Hazard
- 324 Women’s Scarves Recalled by Julie Vos Due to Violation of Federal Flammability Standard
Click here to find an attorney to handle a Product Liability lawsuit or a Dangerous Toy lawsuit in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, New Jersey and nationwide.