Among the latest product recalls announced by the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) are the following:
- Blinds To Go – (200,000 units) Custom-made window shades present a strangulation hazard.
- Urban Outfitters- (13,370) “Cheeky” Tea Cups mislabeled microwave safe, posing a possible fire hazard.
- Dream On Me- (13,000) 2-in-1 Bassinet-to-cradle model cribs present fall and suffocation hazards.
- KJ Sportswear California- (9,200) Children’s pajamas due to a violation of the federal flammability standard.
- KTM North America-(2,800) Children’s motocross pajamas over violation of the federal flammability standard.
- Giant Factories- (240) Gas water heaters recalled due to fire and explosion hazards.
- Coastal California Elevators-(240) Residential hydraulic elevators recalled after child’s catastrophic brain injury. The elevators can operate while the gate is open, posing a crushing hazard.
- Levels of Discovery-(150) Fly boy airplane rockers over choking hazard.
Kline & Specter handles product liability cases in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware and nationwide. Contact a product liability attorney today.