Among the latest product recalls announced by the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) are the following products:
- Irwin Industrial Tool Company, Classic Series circular saw blade 3-packs (laceration hazard - 55,260)
- One World Technologies Inc. gas grills (burn hazard - 87,600)
- XS Scuba, Inc., Miflex High Pressure Scuba Diving Hoses. (drowning hazard - 17,000)
- Happy Shirts, toy trucks that were gifts with boy's t-shirts (fire and burn hazard - 9,000)
- Baja Inc. d/b/a Baja Motorsports, dirt bikes (fire and burn hazard to consumers - 4,300)
- Kawasaki Motors Corp. USA, utility...