Largest Verdict in a Personal Injury case
in Pennsylvania history
Largest-ever compensatory verdict
Then-second largest Product
Liability verdict in U.S. history
Auto Accident Verdict
Largest single-victim fatality settlement
Civil Rights verdict
- Watch Here For Kline & Specter News Alerts
- On TV ⇒ Kline & Specter files suit in unnecessary stent procedure case
- Suit filed in Seton Hill University bus crash
- Firm wins record $105 million settlement in power line death case
- On TV ⇒ Tom Kline comments on possible PSU victim settlements
- Tom Kline argues before appellate panel vs. cap on jury awards
- Specter, Baldwin, Guerrini $109 million verdict among U.S.Top 10
- On TV ⇒ Tom Kline comments on kidnap case
- Tom Kline named 2013 Best Philadelphia Medical Malpractice Lawyer
- Seven at Kline & Specter named "Best Lawyers in America"
- Specter sues city over captivity and torture of 10-year-old girl
- High Court refuses case, $8.75M verdict vs. Ford stands
- Kline & Specter files suit on behalf of Eagles' Jason Peters
- Eleven at Kline & Specter selected as "Super Lawyers"
- Tom Kline named No. 1 PA lawyer 9th straight year
- Kline & Specter Courtroom dedicated at Penn Law School
- Waldenberger wins $3M verdict in cancer case
- On TV ⇒The Kline & Specter Squash Center opens at Drexel University
- Kline, Caputo win $14M verdict in Pennsbury school bus accident case
- On TV ⇒ Tom Kline interviewed on Penn State case by CNN, MSNBC ...
- Kline & Specter named No. 1 Product Liability Firm in the United States
- Specter, Safier, Williams win $17.5M med-mal verdict
- On TV ⇒ Shanin Specter comments on the Ellison case, CBS3
- Guerrini wins $15M verdict in teen's death
- Specter featured on Super Lawyers magazine cover
- Tom Kline again No. 1 in PA, firm has nine named Super Lawyers
- PA Superior Court panel upholds $8.75M Blumer verdict
- Kline & Specter wins largest-ever Erie personal injury verdict, $21.6M
- Michael Smerconish joins Kline & Specter
- On TV ⇒ Kline, Inscho, Baldwin obtain $1.8M in psychologist sex case
- Kline & Specter named among Best Law Firms in U.S.
- Trunk, Zakeosian win $11.7 million against PHA and property manager
- Kline, Specter named among nation's 500 "Leading Lawyers"
- On TV ⇒ ESPN features the Plevretes case, Shanin Specter
- Best Lawyers names Tom Kline No. 1 Phila. personal injury attorney
- See more Kline & Specter stories in the news
Pennsylvania - New Jersey - New York - Nationwide
This notice discloses the privacy practices for www.KlineSpecter.com. It applies only to information collected by this web site.
What Information We Gather
We collect only information that you voluntarily give us via email or in other direct contact. Specifically, that would be:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your telephone number(s)
- The City and State you live in
- Personal health information (if you so choose)
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We will not, under any circumstances, sell or rent it to anyone.
How We Will Use Your Information
We will use it only to respond to you about the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with anyone outside of our organization or website host and/or manager.
We do not ask you to supply any credit card data or social security number via our website, and any personal health information you do supply is voluntary. You do not need to give details.
We protect your sensitive information offline. No-one is given access to it except employees who need it to contact you or set up your file.
What You Can Do
You can opt out of any future contacts from us at any time by replying to a received email, asking us to discontinue them. We will then remove your email address from our list.
By using the contact form or by calling 1-800-597-9585, you can:
- Learn what data we have about you, if any
- Change or correct any data we have about you
- Have us delete any data we have about you
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data
Be aware when you use any link we provide to leave our site. Read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of those other sites.