Largest Verdict in a Personal Injury case
in Pennsylvania history
Largest-ever compensatory verdict
Then-second largest Product
Liability verdict in U.S. history
Auto Accident Verdict
Largest single-victim fatality settlement
Civil Rights verdict
- Watch Here For Kline & Specter News Alerts
- Andy Stern representing woman trapped in building collapse
- Tom Kline named No. 1 PA Super Lawyer record 10th straight year
- 14 at Kline & Specter named Super Lawyers, Specter in Top 10 again
- On TV ⇒ Kline & Specter files suit in unnecessary stent procedure case
- Suit filed in Seton Hill University bus crash
- Firm wins record $105 million settlement in power line death case
- On TV ⇒ Tom Kline comments on possible PSU victim settlements
- Tom Kline argues before appellate panel vs. cap on jury awards
- Specter, Baldwin, Guerrini $109 million verdict among U.S.Top 10
- On TV ⇒ Tom Kline comments on kidnap case
- Tom Kline named 2013 Best Philadelphia Medical Malpractice Lawyer
- Seven at Kline & Specter named "Best Lawyers in America"
- Specter sues city over captivity and torture of 10-year-old girl
- High Court refuses case, $8.75M verdict vs. Ford stands
- Kline & Specter files suit on behalf of Eagles' Jason Peters
- Kline & Specter Courtroom dedicated at Penn Law School
- Waldenberger wins $3M verdict in cancer case
- On TV ⇒The Kline & Specter Squash Center opens at Drexel University
- Kline, Caputo win $14M verdict in Pennsbury school bus accident case
- On TV ⇒ Tom Kline interviewed on Penn State case by CNN, MSNBC ...
- Kline & Specter named No. 1 Product Liability Firm in the United States
- Specter, Safier, Williams win $17.5M med-mal verdict
- On TV ⇒ Shanin Specter comments on the Ellison case, CBS3
- Guerrini wins $15M verdict in teen's death
- PA Superior Court panel upholds $8.75M Blumer verdict
- Kline & Specter wins largest-ever Erie personal injury verdict, $21.6M
- Michael Smerconish joins Kline & Specter
- On TV ⇒ Kline, Inscho, Baldwin obtain $1.8M in psychologist sex case
- Kline & Specter named among Best Law Firms in U.S.
- Trunk, Zakeosian win $11.7 million against PHA and property manager
- Kline, Specter named among nation's 500 "Leading Lawyers"
- On TV ⇒ ESPN features the Plevretes case, Shanin Specter
- Best Lawyers names Tom Kline No. 1 Phila. personal injury attorney
- See more Kline & Specter stories in the news
Yaz Lawsuits – Yasmin Lawsuits
Pennsylvania - New Jersey - Delaware - New York - Nationwide
The birth control pills Yaz and Yasmin have been linked to serious ailments, including blood clots that can lead to strokes, heart attacks and even death. There have also been reports of gall bladder disease and pancreatitis.
Yaz and Yasmin, its precursor, both made by Bayer, and the generic Ocella have grown to become the largest-selling oral contraceptive in the United States. But related health problems have abounded, with reportedly more than 1,500 lawsuits filed to date.
If you or a loved one suffered severe side effects from using Yaz, Yasmin or Ocella, including blood clots that led to heart attack or stroke, you should contact a Yaz lawyer or a Yasmin lawyer.
Injuries associated with Yaz, Yasmin and Ocella include sudden cardiac death, thrombosis causing strokes, blood clots in the lungs and deep vein thrombosis. In addition to life-threatening blood clots, users of Yaz, Yasmin and Ocella have reported gallbladder disease, usually beginning with the formation of gallstones, that has resulted in gall bladder removal surgery.
Such illnesses and deaths have been reported in the news media across the country in otherwise healthy women. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has logged more then 1,700 reports of blood clots connected to Yaz and Yasmin, including pulmonary embolism and deep vein thrombosis. Other reports show hundreds of serious adverse events and scores of deaths among users of the birth control pills.
Yasmin first came onto the market in 2001, chiefly for birth control but is also used by some women to help with pre-menstrual disorders and to treat acne.
Kline & Specter, P.C., with some 30 attorneys, several of whom are also highly skilled doctors, has a record of success in litigating pharmaceutical and product liability cases. Click here to contact a Yaz, Yasmin or Ocella attorney today.