Among the latest product recalls announced by the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) are the following:
- Olympic Mountain Products – (232,000) Tealight wax warmer sets over fire and burn hazards.
- IKEA – (169,000) VYSSA crib mattresses over risk of entrapment.
- CoScentrix – (168,000) DD brand candles were recalled as part of an expansion of an original recall in April of 2014. The candles were recalled due to fire hazards and were sold exclusively at the Hobby Lobby.
- James Trading Group – (1,113) Croker kids fleece panel hoodies due to strangulation hazard.
- Yamaha – (875) Competition off-road motorcycles over risk of injury, death.
- Ethan Allen – (70) Hardwood floor lamps over risk of electrical shock.
Click here to find an attorney to handle a product liability lawsuit in Philadelphia , Pennsylvania , New Jersey , Delaware and nationwide